Vote for me!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys so much!! I love that everyone seems to be liking our story. I think I got a little winded with it! lol

You guys are all so amazing!!! I truly appreciate everyone who has voted for us!! Thank you all so much! :hearts:

Just giving this a little bump to those who were/are wanting to vote. I have until January 10th to get as many votes in as I can! Thanks again to everyone that's been voting I truly appreciate it!!

awww thanks Essentia!! I'm glad you liked our story! Thank you so so much for voting!!!

Your story is so sweet! My boyfriend is far from romantic. I voted for you, and may you guys have a happy ever after! :D

Thanks for your vote Stacie! I really appreciate all the help I can get!

Thank you so much shetland! I truly appreciate all your help!!

Today's the last day of the contest! So if you have time to vote, I'd appreciate it!! Heres the link again so you don't have to go to the first page to get it :wink2:

http://www.photosbymandi.com/blog/?p=546

I just want to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone who has voted to try to help me get my dream wedding photographer!!! You guys are truly amazing!!!:thanks2:

Latest posts

Back