very short eclipse trailer

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, me too. I refused to like it, then I watched the first one...then HAD to read the books...so now I'm a closet fan

LOL!!!

i posted the real trailer in another thread. its good and is making me want to read the book for the THIRD time!!

Haha I'm gonna have to find my copy and re-read it too! And they've switched the link on what you posted to the real trailer :)

Yep yep! Saw this one awhile back when Oprah released it! Make sure you watch the cast on Oprah tomorrow!!

Eclipse!

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet!

I saw it yesterday and I loved it! I think it was prob the best so far! It was very intense and there were a lot of lines in it from the book, which is nice to see. A few things out of order, but it didn't hurt the film if you ask me. I can't wait for the next one!

I went yesterday and watched it with the kids. I promised my Edward-obsessed niece I'd take her on opening day and she was just a face full of smiles. I thought it was the best one yet. I enjoyed it much more than the last two. Much more like the book, which is what I enjoy. Sucks that we can't finish out the series until 2012 though :(

I'll see it when it comes out on DVD...the last movie left me puzzled. Maybe I wasn't paying attention well enough or something. "Look at me, I'm misty Edward...booooo..."

I'm not very cool anymore and I don't get a long of things. :p

I definitely liked this one so much better than the other 2. The only good part of the second movie was the fact that Jacob was shirtless through most of it LOL!

My favorite part was when Jacob came into the tent and said, "After all, I am hotter than you." The whole audience was like "Woot woot!"

thanks for the reviews ladies! i have been waiting for someone to post this thread!

i think i am going to take my son on monday early afternoon.

after i see it of course i will read breaking dawn...........AGAIN! i hope it comes out in paperback soon! i am not surprised they are breaking into two movies, the book is huge and the bloodsuckers are trying to drain us for every penny they can!!!

Latest posts

Back