Um... Hi?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viw

I haven't been around here in ages and have not posted anything. Now I have some photos of my chins and tought I should share them. :)

Uriel (3years), pics don't do him justice. He's one of the first chins I've bred an I'm happy with how he turned out to be.
007-4.jpg

Dakota, she has most beautifull eyes!
009-1.jpg

Half-Pipe, I have no idea how big he's going to grow. At 4½months he's 564g. (His parent's are both ovet 800g.)
004-1.jpg

These 2 are quite new to me and are a colour I wasn't planning to ever own. Both are african violet sapphire carriers.
First female Soleil
066-1.jpg

And the male, Storm
082.jpg

Soleil and Storm are GORGEOUS! I love their coloring, it's a darker shade than the violets we have here, it looks like. And the contrast to the bellies is just BEAUTIFUL! Your other chins are equally lovely, but those two took my breath away <3

You can just pack them up and ship them right on over here. I'm not going to play favorites - you can send them all. :)

Beautiful chins.

They are all really handsome, but I must say, Storm is gorgeous! I've never seen a chinchilla with a color like that, it's absolutely breath taking! You bred them all yourself!?
This is not helping me wanting to breed chinchillas...must wait until I have a bigger place...GAH

Your babies are all STUNNING! Please give them all hugs and scritches for me.

Back