Twilight

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Cuz there's even set pics with her in them, and they already started filming, etc! I know they said she wouldn't dye her hair again and is using wigs this time (but that's cuz her hair fell out last time rofl)

Last edited:
You may be right on that Ash. It may be the same one and I misread. I'm trying to find it on google or find my old magazine, but I can't!

I will say though, the pictures I found of the "current" Rosalee - she looks a heck of a lot better with brown hair. Dying it was stupid.

Well they did that cuz of the Cullen's look. She'll still be blonde in the movie, just blonde wig, not bleached. *tracks her DVD again* Departure scan at 8:08 PM from New Stanton PA. Hopefully it gets on tomorrow's truck for delivery!

Last edited:
Yeah I bought a couple mags today and it shows her filming with the others for New Moon... so unless this is a very recent change?

I'm so stubborn. I didn't like any of the characters they chose except maybe Jacob. lol.

Ok. So. Got the DVD today. All time favorite extended seen? "A Hundred Years Worth of Journals". Can anyone guess why? Hahaha

Lol I just saw the deleted scenes tonight. Maybe chin poopies are good for something :)

I have not read the books because I generally don't like the same stuff as most people do regarding reading. Usually if it is a popular "spurt" author (as I call them), it's not my cup of tea. But I enjoyed the movie with no restrictions over what the book was like.

It did make me want to read the books though, which I'll be checking into the library tomorrow and see if they have any in.

Books and movies like Twilight aren't usually my cup of tea either, and for the longest time I refused to read the books, I finally gave in and am glad I did. Same with my friend, when I told her that she should read it after me, she rolled her eyes, but now she is hooked too.

Ok, so this is a really old thread, but I watched Twilight last night. Never read the books, wasn't even sure about renting it, but I'm glad I did. I liked the movie a lot. Though I'll admit, I watched it mainly for Robert Pattinson. :) Oh, how I wished I was Bella in that movie.

This is way old, but I just was lookin at it at freaked out. Ash, how long did it take for you to get your DVD?? I pre-ordered New Moon from Target and when I called CS to ask about shipping, she said I should get it release day (March 20)... now Im freaking out thinking I might not get it that day bc my confirmation email said several days later!

omg.......she is going to hate herself in 20 years! although she certainly doenst look that young.

that is crazy. good artwork though! i would never have the guts or patience to sit there that long.

Back