Sorta new to Chins in AZ

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chub_Chub

I have had my 2 chin boys for about 7-8 months now. Both of them were rescues from CL and both have been such a great addition to my household! My first little guy, Bowie, is around 2-3 years old. He was used to having his way at his previous home, and lets us know frequently when he doesn't like something we do (like enforce bedtime!). :impatient: After a month of learning all I could find about chins and realizing Bowie seemed a little depressed, I decided to rescue another furbaby. I drove forever to get him, and when I got there he was a skinny, stressed out, fur chewer. I immediately fell in love with him and knew he was coming someplace he would be well cared for. We renamed him Ziggy and we think he is about 1-2 years old, because he seems to be going through a late puberty here this last month! LOL. He has recovered nicely from his fur biting and has such a quirky personality. He is addicted to his wheel and loves race himself and keep us up all night.

We recently bought a FN142 and all my disposable income seems to be going toward fleece now. LOL. :hammock:

Thanks for the welcome. The site has been a great resource so far and I love seeing the pictures of everyones kids! And of course, thank you Susan for everything you do! :D

Welcome! How great for you to rescue a couple of chins and give them the life they deserve!!! Chins are such great little companions that deserve to be spoiled!

These little chins are spoiled to death by two humans that are very concerned about them. They have it made. I just have to figure out how to get more chins into that household. Wahahahahaha. Just kidding, it wouldn't be hard at all. :)

These little chins are spoiled to death by two humans that are very concerned about them. They have it made. I just have to figure out how to get more chins into that household. Wahahahahaha. Just kidding, it wouldn't be hard at all. :)

Haha. Susan, you know you are right! All it took was one trip out there and I am wanting more fuzzy chin butts around the house. :hugs:

Latest posts

Back