Something to be very thankful for...NO CANCER!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
As some of you know, I've been battling lymphoma this past year and a half. I've had 9 months on and off of chemo, radiation, and bone marrow transplant this year, and just had my first PET scan yesterday. Been nervous wreck the past 24 hours, but just got a call from my doctor that says NO CANCER!
I am so thankful for that news, and gives meaning to this Thanksgiving.
I wish you all health and happiness and a very THANKFUL THANKSGIVING!
AMEN!

That is FANTASTIC news! Best news of the year. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hooray! :cheer2: I wish you all the best and continued good news and success! Definitely a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :hugs:

What wonderful news to get before Thanksgiving - something for you and your family to feel truly blessed this year. You have had such a positive attitude through all of this that you are truly an inspiration to us all!

OH YAY! That is the most wonderful news!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Christine!

That is wonderful news and something to be truly thankful for! Congratulations and way to stay tough through this nightmare!

Thanks everyone. Bitter sweet, as I see those still struggling with this so called easy cancer, but thankful that I can enjoy the holidays with my children. Seems forever that we had something to truly celebrate. :)

That is such amazing news!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!! I am so SO SO happy for you!!! What wonderful news to receive just in time for the holidays!!!!!!!!

:congrats::woohoo::cheer::hug2:

Happy dance for you!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving blessing!! You have been through so much!Now I get to offer up prayers of thanksgiving and support!

Latest posts

Back