Something to be very thankful for...NO CANCER!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Corrine, thanks, and as a friend said to me on FB, "The best gift to a person with cancer is an extension of life."
Kim, you have been there for me, and I so appreciate a friend like you!
Thanks to everyone else too for your kind words!

Aw, yes! I'm beyond happy for you! And thankful to have you around. So are my chinnies :)

Congrats Christine!!!! So happy for you!!! You enjoy your holiday with your family, you deserve it so much. You're such a genuine, selfless person, you're truly an inspiration. There should be more Christine Marchington's in the world!!!
The boys and I are thankful for you and for the wonderful gift you've been given (and the wonderful gifts you've made us). It's so wonderful to see something good happen to someone who deserves the very best.

Praise God! What wonderful news!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Christine!!! Love you girl!

Wonderful News Chris!! So happy for you! Looking forward to meeting you face to face at the next show this coming spring here in Seattle.

Wooooohooooooo!!! You go girl!!
Thats the best news of the day here at the furball ranch. And happy Thanksgiving as well.

Alex

Latest posts

Back