she's LEGAL, LOL! (Stackie)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY STACIE! :HBballoons3:
It's been great getting to know you this past year.You've been a true friend. I hope you have a fabulous birthday and an awesome weekend! Maybe you'll get a birthday playchin!? ;)

21?!!? Time flies lol. Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great day and celebrate hard!

Happy birthday Stackie! I hope you have a great birthday today!

I really don't think being 21 means anything to Stacie...I mean, it's not like she's been keeping track of how many days were leading up to this day... :)

Happy birthday, and don't get into toooooooo much trouble!

:D Thanks everyone! The BMV was a GREAT way to start my birthday.... :Sarcasmd: But we'll leave that story for another day!

I had a great La Fiesta lunch complete with having to wear a big sombrero and eating fried ice cream....*no margaritas, too early*....

0317101130a.jpg

We are going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight..after that the real fun should begin. I have to admit I'm just looking forward to seeing my gradma in a bar. LOL

Thanks again! I promise to be good! :innocent:

Last edited:
for future reference..............it's never too early for a margarita!!

you look adorable...............have a great nite!!!

:HB11: WOO HOO, Stacie -- Happy, Happy 21st Birthday to YOU!!! :HB11:

Take a BIG tip from a Middle Aged Babe, though -- DO NOT drink a shot of tequila for every one of your 21 years, or you will be so very, very sorry and never be able to drink tequila in ANY form (Margaritas included!!!) ever again!!! :thumbsup:

Have a great time celebrating today/tonight and all weekend at Nationals!!!

i agree with michelle...its never too early for a margarita!!!

hope your days is awesome!!! take lots of pics (drunk pics too!)

Happy Birthday! I'm also a little jealous you get BW3s tonight. Been WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long since I've had BBQ wings and Wedges w/ Cheese.

Advice from someone that's been there: Do not shoot 21 on your 21st. When your face starts to feel hot and the lights get pretty halos around them, stop for some water and/or fruit juice. Take a vitamin and some tylenol before you go to bed. And if anyone offers you something with death/murder/carnage/suicide in the name, request a Purple Hooter or Redheaded Slut instead. :) (The first is vodka based and fruity, the second is a small Shirley Temple with a little bit of whiskey in it. It might also be called a Judy Garland.)

Last edited:
To My Dear Friend Stacie aka Stackie aka Stackilicious:

:bdayparty:

I thank God everyday for my chins, because of them I have and feel love and because of them I met such a wonderful friend--YOU!!!

I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!

Love,
Laurie and:
Sam & Baxter
Leonard
Mick St. John & Wesley
Abigail & Solange
Bobo & GiGi
and baby Lisa chin & Bronwyn

Latest posts

Back