Sam my barnacle cat!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Sam is ALWAYS on me! I lovingly refer to him as barnacle. But in a couple of rare moments here he is hanging out near me but not ON me! LOL!

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

005-4.jpg

For some reason he reminds me of Chelsea! The look on his face, sleeping on the armrest or back of the couch. And the funniest thing is she's my "barnacle" too!
Such a cute kitty Laurie.

I should send you Mustang. That cat is horrible, he needs love all the time. If anyone says anything that sounds even remotely like Mustang or kitty, he's right there. The worst thing is the meowing, followed by the biting and clawing he does if he doesn't get rubs immediately.

Sam!!! So good to see him since I hear so much about the little stinker in chat!

Susan...I have one hear that does that except instead of scratching he rolls over onto your foot if you don't rub his belly and bites your toes. He's really a stinker too but a total love bug!

I should send you Mustang. That cat is horrible, he needs love all the time. If anyone says anything that sounds even remotely like Mustang or kitty, he's right there. The worst thing is the meowing, followed by the biting and clawing he does if he doesn't get rubs immediately.

Yes, yes! Send him! Send him! I neeeeeeeeeed some kitty love in my life!

He is too adorable! I love to see cat pics. We can't have one because Chris is allergic, which is probably a good thing or we'd have too many!

I am a huge kitty fan, especially kitties who are orange! I've got a lap right here for Sam! I have two indoor cats, who are anxious around my hubby and dog - they don't mind the kids, though - so they hide during the day under the bed. But they sleep with me every night! Sam is adorable and I want him!!!

Mustang is a fuzzy locust. The world should be glad that he is neutered or there would be more like him...more demanding "HOLD ME! RUB ME! LOVE ME!" cats. This is a cat that I found as a newborn nursing on his mama under a 71 Boss 351 Mustang...he can't be picky! He does get along very well with other kitties...he's scared to death of chins and he sort of thinks he's a chihuahua at times. He lets Fifi, the five pound chihuahua/jack russell, do whatever she wants with him. He's a good cat, I just have scars from him.

Him and Sam would be best friends...they'd probably just cuddle each other until they could find a human to harass.

Here's Mr. Mustang. He used to like getting up on the roof for no particular reason. In fact, he sort of fell off one day and I think he may have hit his head. Maybe that's why he's nuts? (I have had to take him to the vet every time he has even the slightest owwie because he acts like he is in severe pain for anything...he's just a spoiled, whiny cat.)

Attachments

• Mvc-160f.jpg
    Mvc-160f.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 74

Latest posts

Back