Sad news

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oct7thmrmyers

yesterday we had a fire we lost every thing that included my chinchillas.me my wife and son got out just in time but i was not able to save my chins all 4 died from smoke inhalation.Are house is a lost all are memories will be on when i can got to take care of stuff.....RIP CHILLY,YUMYUM,COUGAR,BASIL YOU WHERE THE BEST PETS I WILL NEVER FOR GET YOU

awww im so sorry i cant imagine loosing my animals in a fire...... but then again i dont think i could leave them behind, id die trying to save them :( i already told my mom if we ever had a fire...ALL of my chins are getting thrown into 1 pet taxi and im running! i give you my best wishes and i hope that you find a way to treasure your babies and i hope that things look up for you and your family

Oh my Lord. I am so, so sorry for your losses. Thank goodness your family and you survived but of course, I am sad for the loss of your beloved pets. I wish you speed in your recovery as you rebuild your life.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Thank goodness you and your family made it out ok.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace little angels, you were well loved.

:angel8::angel8::angel8::angel8:

How awful! Don't feel guilty about not saving them. It is shocking how fast it can happen. I am so very sorry, my heart breaks for all three of you. Rip babies, till you meet again.

I am so incredibly sorry to hear this! How incredibly tragic. I am so happy that you and your family got out ok, that is definitely most important. But how sad to lose your beloved pets. They will never be forgotten. May they rest in peace.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. So very sad. You & your family are lucky to be alive. RIP little chinnies. :(

I cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. I can imagine seldom things more traumatic than losses as a result from a fire. I'm just glad your family made it out okay. Rest in peace, little guys :heart5:

Josh,

I am so sorry for your loss. You had to think about your family first. I am so sorry :(. There is nothing you could have done.. A fire is my biggest fear.

I am so very sorry for your loss! I can't imagine going through that!
Thank GOD you and your family made it out. Take care and HUGS and best wishes to you!

So sorry for your loss. RIP little ones. I am very thankful you and your family got out safely. That is the most important thing. My thoughts are with you as you start to rebuild your life. *hugs*

I am so so sorry about the sad incident and your lost chinchillas. I hope you and your family the best of luck for the rest of the year.

That is truly tragic. It's one of those things you really have little to no control over and can only do what you are able to in the moment. It's devastating, I am so very sorry that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back