Sad news

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry, Thank goodness you, your wife, and son made it out.

Wow, that is terrible! I am very sorry about your sweet chins and your house! It's always hard losing a pet, but all of them suddenly like that must have been quite a shock. I don't even know what I would do in such a situation, it's horrific to think about!

wow. you are lucky to be alive! when you are ready to rebuild........hopefully you can find it in your heart to own more chins.

i'm so sorry to see this! what a terrible thing to happen, that is really rough.

That is so sad, especially with you being a firefighter that they could not be saved. RIP chins.

That is so terrible. I'm so very sorry. My heart is hurting so bad for you and your family. The picture is terrifying. That is literally my worst fear :(
I'm glad you guys are safe and wish you luck for the future.

I am very sorry for your loss and the fire. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Tragedies like this make the everyday small issues seem extremely petty. I am happy you have your family with you.

I am so sorry for your losses. :( I am glad you and your family made it out safe. RIP chinnies. Maybe one day you can have more little angels as pets.

So sorry to hear about that. Best wishes for your family. I'm sure the chinnies are looking down on you and are proud to be your guardian angels.

I am really sorry to read about the loos of your beloved pets and your home to fire.
Not to be prying, but do you know what caused it? Did you have fire alarms?
I know the fire can spread very quickly and don't wish it to happen to anyone.

Did your own fire squad come to put out your fire? Being you are a fireman I would bet they responded quickly if they were.

yes as soon as out new it was me they tried to save as much possable

well i found out it was arson so some one murderd my chinchillas

Last edited by a moderator:
How absolutely horrible. I hope they find the person who did this - they could have murdered your whole family. So glad you and your family are ok - RIP little furry ones. Hope you can get your life back in order soon. GOD bless

How awful, I am so sorry for your losses- I can't even imagine. And the news about the arson is sickening.

I'm so sorry to read this news, the thought of having a fire terrifies me. I'm so glad to hear your family made it out alright. RIP little chins.

My worst fear is having a fire and not being able to get to them. I shake when I think of that. Your babies know they died you trying to save them. I can't imagine, I'm glad you and your family got out okay, and I hope the monster who did this will be found.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back