Rounded up the victims

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ticklechin

Beezy was not being photogenic today so I gave up on him after 2 shots

vic.jpg

vic1.jpg

Guido kept giving me the evil eye so he was fired also today

vic10.jpg

the little top hat is awesome and that pretty pretty princess :) i just wish i could get my baby to do it

Those poor chins... :p hehehehe Rocco is going to murder you in your sleep one of these days for posting those pictures. I'm just saying...there's only so much of this that they can take (no matter how cute we think the pictures turn out to be)! Is that a French Maid's costume there?

Guido is going to come after you in your sleep. Look at that look in his eye. Bahahahaha! Dawn I love your boys. Do you ever dress up Spice?

Lol! They are just so precious! Are those doll clothes? Mine would NEVER tolerate such things. You have some, er, special chins. Hahahaha.

Oh, my God!!! That picture of Guido's evil eye is worthy of a calendar page!!!

And poor, long-suffering Rocco -- I swear, he MUST be a true cross dresser in real life. He just always looks so happy with his outfits!!!

Love to see those pics of your chins dressed up!! Rocco seems happy to do whatever his mommy wants.

Guido is going to come after you in your sleep. Look at that look in his eye. Bahahahaha! Dawn I love your boys. Do you ever dress up Spice?

Not yet, Just a few months ago we finally got the trust thing going on, after owning her for 6 years, so maybe in another year I will try!

Those poor chins... :p hehehehe Rocco is going to murder you in your sleep one of these days for posting those pictures. I'm just saying...there's only so much of this that they can take (no matter how cute we think the pictures turn out to be)! Is that a French Maid's costume there?

Its a biker chick costume! Rocco likes to be dressed up, he is all good with his female side!

I wouldn't tell the boys that they are not supposed to be caught wearing dresses...lol I always love seeing your pics!

The costumes come from lots of places, doll clothes, teddy bear clothes, xxs dog clothes, I get them from garage sales, thrift stores, sale items at pet and craft stores.

Back