Port Ewen, NY MCBA show on sept 19

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never been to a show , but will be going to this one. It is 15 minutes away from me. One question though are kids allowed? My children are really interested in going.

Kids are welcome. Depending on their age it may be a long day for them as while the judges are commenting everyone needs to be quiet. My son has been attending sense he was born, is 11 and now showing as a junior breeder himself.

excellent! they are used to long days with me, lol. They are between 7 and 13 so they are above the screaming (well sometimes) stage.

This show is getting closer! Hubby and I are excited.
I still haven't heard back from Lisa about the room rates... I emailed her again the other day... if anyone else hears from her do let us know!

Hey guys, I finally heard back from Lisa about the room rate! Here's the info:

the info is pretty much the same as last year, but as you would imagine, the room fee is up a little. Just let the hotel know the room is the rate for Lisa Candy and it is supposed to be $90 plus tax. The phone number is 845 691-6888. It is the super 8 in Highland, NY.

I'm calling in my reservation ASAP!

Tiffany, I made the reservation for a single King bed but the guy I spoke with said that there are lots of double double-bed rooms available. I will talk to Mike about splitting when he gets home and change it if he agrees. :)

Is anyone from the Ryersons' area going to the New York show? Would anyone be willing to transport several bags of Blue Cloud/Blue Sparkle and possibly some timothy hay or timothy hay/alfalfa cubes?

They told me they won't have enough Blue Cloud in for orders by the show, but they might have Blue Sparkle. I've got an order coming from them as well. :)

Latest posts

Back