Patty Pics!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistywaterwoman

Pooper Scooper
Here's my not-so-little Canadian import, she is settling in VERY nicely!!

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

She fits right in with the rest of my DIVA girls, lol.

Oh, Kara, she looks soooo good!!! And happy to be in her new home...hopefully soon after quarantine, she'll get to have playtime with The Lovelies and meet the other Big Girls!!! :hearts:

There's my girl! I'll have to show these to Christian. He asked me yesterday how his Patty Cakes was doing.

Wow, she is a big girl. How much does she weigh?

Congrats!

When she started out the trip from Canada she was over 1000g. When I weighed her in FL she was about 950-980 depending on the day (she was here for 10 days). I have no doubt she will be back up to her "ideal" weight though in no time. :p

I haven't weighed her yet here, I've been spending all my time tweaking her cage arrangements. I am so freaking spoiled by my Ferret Nations that it's killing me to have to use this cage with those little doors, lol. I've been trying to figure out ways to have an easier time cleaning it.
My hubby says he is tired of hearing me gripe and he wants to rush out and get another FN for her, but I kinda want to see if I can get her in with Tami and Evie first. I told him to give me three months to get through quarantine and try introductions, and then we'll see.
If she does get along with T&E I'd probably want to add another level to their 142 anyway...

That is not a chinchilla... it's a cat! She is just the biggest most beautiful chin puff she is. Yes, she's a Canadian gal so like I said, make sure you turn on those hockey games for her eh.

If it works out with Tammi and Evie, Tammi will end up looking like a large hamster and Evie a mouse! :p

You know, you could do another FN and have Patty and Pixie <------shamless beautiful beige chinchilla plug. Just sayin!

You want to talk about a size difference though... Pixie is 520g, and has been that weight pretty much forever. Patty is usually around 1000g. Talk about Pixie having a comfy pillow to sleep on! They would be a hilarious pair.

Back