Our wedding pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
I had promised a couple people to share our wedding pictures, so here they are!

Bear with me, we got probably over 400 pictures. Sorry if they're kind of large for some people's screens or internet, I had uploaded them for another purpose and the file sizes are so large to re-upload them smaller would take forever!

We got married on Sept 25th.

Before the ceremony...

Me and my sister
Before14.jpg

I LOVED my hair. I love vintage things and the hairdresser did an awesome job without even knowing what my dress looked like.
Before15.jpg

We're Catholic so I had my rosary
Before7.jpg

During the ceremony...

Walking down the aisle with my dad
ceremony20.jpg

We had a full Mass with communion
ceremony48.jpg

Last edited:
Being traditional, I believe in covering shoulders and dressing conservatively during Church so that's why I wore the bolero jacket, and I made the lace shrugs for my bridesmaids
ceremony41.jpg

ceremony114.jpg

Then our portraits....

portrait13.jpg

portrait23.jpg

portrait64.jpg

Then a few more..

portrait87.jpg

portrait120.jpg

Our first dance
Reception94.jpg

I made the table numbers for our tables, they're lit up with candles
Reception77.jpg

Allison these pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad i was able to see you on your special day! I'm so happy for you! And thanks for sharing these pics!

ok, I normally don't like two toned dresses, lace over nude, or shurgs but i LOVE your bridesmaid dresses. You did an awesome job on those shrugs. :) Your wedding looks beautiful from the pictures.

Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!! :heart2:

Thank you so much for sharing those pictures. You were a beautiful bride and everything looked perfect. May you both have many years of joy together. I like that fact you had a very traditional wedding. For some reason, though, I thought your dress would be made of fleece. :crazy:

What a beautiful wedding ceremony! Your hair and dress are beautiful, and I love the pics! They are fun and beautiful at the same time!

I am absolutely in love with your bridesmaid's dresses. I think the lace shrug actually added even more appeal to them.

You looked beautiful (especially your hair!), and I have to say, I love your photographer. Whoever it is took very neat pictures.

alli i love these pics! you look amazing and so happy!

and i love all the lace! the shrugs look great. i would wear it all the time lol!

Thanks guys! Yeah, the girls ended up wearing their shrugs for most of the night, they really liked them. I made them all matching clutches too, and we had strangers wanting them! lol

The photos were all taken by Alacrity Photography, a husband and wife team in Appleton WI. They're so awesome :))

You look STUNNING! What a beautiful bride you were. Congrats again Alli!

Allison, what lovely pictures of a lovely day!!!

I, too, love a traditional church wedding with all the trappings!!!

You, of course, were a beautiful bride, and I loved your dress, hair and the bridesmaids'!!!

Best wishes for many happy years together for you and your new husband!!! :flowers4:

Latest posts

Back