Our engagement pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
As quite a few of you guys know, my boyfriend and I got engaged last August and are getting married this year on Sept 25th. The wedding photographer that I picked includes a free engagement session. It was so much fun!

We went to High Cliff state park, one of the state parks here in WI and then downtown.

So I just thought I'd share some of the pics! If anyone is in the Fox Cities area, I definitely recommend Alacrity Photography

4541753817_e21db543f8.jpg

4541754081_37c8dc4dd1.jpg

4542388146_c68e61e0f2.jpg

4541755667_0aee2b6648.jpg

4541756685_466306692e.jpg

I think my fav is the very last one. The others are great and a couple of them really show a lot of passion, but this last one is pure happiness and love. You both have it in your faces. At least that is what I see!

my favorite is the second one in the first post. very passionate!!! love them!

They are gorgeous! My favs are the smooching one--I'm such a romantic at heart, the one where you are leaning on him with closed eyes and the one with the hand holding where you two are unfocused in the background!

These are really beautiful Alli!

i absolutely love these!

how exciting, alli!

congrats again :)

Those pictures are awesome Allison! I think my favorite is the one with your hands in focus and you guys in the background, but that may just be the photographer in me :)) They are all gorgeous!

The pics are all amazing! What a great setting to take pictures at. My favorite was the 2nd one in the first post. :)

beautiful! i agree with everyone, i also like the 2nd one in the 1st post & the last one in the 2nd post. both are very creative and endearing.

Thanks guys! Yeah, I specifically asked them to do that pose where our hands are in focus. I have it as my desktop background now :D

Wow, they are really beautiful... I like the first and second one in the first post, and the absolute last one. Professional photography really brings out the awesome in exciting times like these. I'm so happy for you!!

Beautiful photographs! You two are a lovely couple. Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back