Oh Gavin... ;)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
I took some pictures of my extra dark ebony girl that I had born recently for Gavin. She's a super cutie. ;)

IMG_5821.jpg

IMG_5824.jpg

IMG_5828.jpg

I wanted to note that...yes, this baby hates me. She was doing a warning call the entire time I was taking pictures and kacking at me anytime I dared to move her. So cute!

She's super cute I love when they're little and they're fur is uncontrollable and nappy haha

awwwww!!!!..... kack kack... she is cute!!!...

pocket seems to be fine with the fingers through the cage... maybe it's the larger spacing of the FN... she seems to be adjusting very well... i'm so happy you let me take her home!!... by the way, i think i wanna buy another hay thingy...

You'll have to talk to Monique Miller about more kits like this girl. I sold the sire and the rest of the line (excluding the dam of this kit) to her because I don't want to work with ebony anymore. The dam of this baby is a TOV beige, not an eb which is why she didn't go with the eb line.

Gavin, I'm glad you got Pocket! She looks very happy in her new home! You'll have to post more pictures as she grows and you get her and Xochi together. ;)

I have two dark ebony males, who will be ready in a few weeks. ;)

That's funny that you ended up with a darker ebony from that mom, Tab. What is the color of the father?

The sire is an extra dark GSC ebony male bred by Mark Miller. Gorgeous guy and a great breeder. I plan on showing this little lady, but I probably won't end up keeping her just because I don't really want to spare the space for ebs. If I get to liking her too much though...I always have a really nice bv male she could go with. :neener:

Back