New Born Chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah you didn't breed the lethals. Just for future reference no blacks to black (by black i mean black velvet) actually any form of velvet. Brown velvet and any tov's. Also no white to white. That includes all whites. As far as not wanting them to breed again then obviousely you need to keep them seperate unitl he is fixed.

I know that th lethals are black velvet to black velvet or white to white, but this must be the parents only? What if I breed a black velvet to my beige and it's parents were black velvet?

Any pointers on information to ask the vet before getting the dad fixed? What is needed and what is not good for the chins. I have read many posts stating that some anasthetics are bad for the chins wtc.

I know that th lethals are black velvet to black velvet or white to white, but this must be the parents only? What if I breed a black velvet to my beige and it's parents were black velvet?

Any pointers on information to ask the vet before getting the dad fixed? What is needed and what is not good for the chins. I have read many posts stating that some anasthetics are bad for the chins wtc.

I'd like to see these questions asked in the appropriate sections rather than as a continuation of this thread if you would. I believe it would be beneficial to others as well as get more responses. So I'm going to ask for you to repost these questions in their own individual threads in their own individual representative sections, please. :)

Back