New Belly picture

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starleomach

Dawnna's Keeper
I know my hair is a disaster but here is my newest belly picture, I have started my 7th month and 3rd Trimester It is exciting to think soon I will have a baby instead of a belly!

picture.php

You definitely don't look ready to "pop" yet so I don't know what they were talking about at the show! Lol

I feel great still doing most everything myself other than heavy lifting...the bottom row of cages is getting a bit trickier..LOL

hey nice boobs! I know everyone is raving about that belly but I just thought I would throw some love Marshall's way too lol!

You look fabulous!

Omg, Laurie! What did they give you in the hospital? You look very happy Kristy and I'm glad you feel good too.

You look so great!! I love babies. Do you know what you are having? Any names? Are you having natural childbirth? ;) I'm so nosey.

You look so great!! I love babies. Do you know what you are having? Any names? Are you having natural childbirth? ;) I'm so nosey.

It is my first baby..we are thinking of naming her Clara Jeanette. My birth plan is to do everything as quickly and painlessly as possible. :neener:

It is my first baby..we are thinking of naming her Clara Jeanette. My birth plan is to do everything as quickly and painlessly as possible. :neener:

Beautiful name! and good plan ;-) Hope everything goes smoothly!:expecting:

Latest posts

Back