Neighbors from ****...........

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The young girl Kathleen will be reunited soon with the mother who loved her very much. The neighbors will burn in **** for such blatant disregard for those around them. Good thing the blonde haired b!tch and her husband our devils because that's with whom they are going to reside for eternity.

I don't ever understand neighbor feuds. I've watched many a neighbor killing a neighbor on Discovery ID and it's usually over the most inane reason.

It doesn't matter a bit what stareted the feud. What kind of human being could even think of such a sick insensetive thing? What part of thier brain is missing?

Petkov said she received death threats and her husband was suspended from his job. As a result, she reached out to local media outlets to offer an apology to the family and the girl.

Kathleen's stepmother told the newspaper the feud began roughly two years ago when the family did not respond promptly when Petkov asked if her children could come over to play. But as Fox 2 points out, the origin story differs depending on who you ask.

Neighbors also accused Petkov and her husband of towing a coffin behind their truck as a regular reminder of Kathleen's likely fate. Petkov said Thursday the truck was decorated for halloween. Friday her husband said it was because they are fans of the television show "Sons of Anarchy." Either way, they removed it.

glad the coffin is gone!!

The neighbor says in the video that she does it because it bother's the little girl's grandma. I'd wonder first what started it...I have a feeling the grandmother in a rage about this has something to do with it.

They can't go to jail for putting a fake coffin on the back of their truck. It's halloween...is this family going to insist ANY decoration that includes a coffin is merely there to taunt them? It seems ridiculous for both sides and something that, yet again, should not have made it into the news.

I totally agree. I dont think she should post those pictures on her FB page, but really they are halloween decoratins, and it was not a hearse.... I think the whole thing seems fishy.

that is unbeliveable. I cannot belive people would act like that. It must be scary for that little girl knowing she will die eventually and then to go to your front yard and see that. Un freakin beliveable. The those neighbors saying " its halloween we are gonna decorate " That is bull. Yes my house is decorated right now. But I don't have pictures on my facebook with the mom and little girl. that is just sick

the thing is, that none of us are there to know what is really going on. who are we all to judge when we are just going by what we "read". it could be a classic case of the hatfields vs the mccoys & the poor little girl got caught up in the middle.
i feel bad for everyone. obviously feelings are tender because of the situation with the little girl but who knows if maybe this neighbor was provoked in the past.
either way it is sad.

Even if the neighbor was provoked in the past, that's no reason to try and run someone totally unrelated over with a car...

Random: I'm related to the McCoys from the infamous McCoy-Hatfield feud.

I don't know if I've ever hated a person I didn't meet (and who wasn't a serial killer/pedophile), MORE than I hate this woman. The censors here will not allow me to fully voice my thoughts on this matter in this forum, so that's all I'll say for now.

Feuds between adults (childish as they are) should NEVER involve a child regardless of who started it and why. If her parents dragged her into it, they're just as wrong and sick as the neighbor Photoshopping those horrible pictures. It's not the child's fault he/she was born. :(

Her husband didn't leave her. Her first husband filed for custody of the kids she must have had sole custody of. She's still married to the slob that was standing out there ayupping right along with her.

Hope her vindictiveness and stupidity were worth it.

Her husband didn't leave her. Her first husband filed for custody of the kids she must have had sole custody of. She's still married to the slob that was standing out there ayupping right along with her.

Hope her vindictiveness and stupidity were worth it.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how a divorce would happen so fast and her husband seemed as stupid as she is........almost. I didn't realize there was a previous marriage. May her children find love, acceptance and a caring parent with their father.

This was on national news tonight! this was only part of it, it was mostly about the little girl and haveing a special princess/halloween party thrown for her.

Latest posts

Back