Neighbors from ****...........

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa boy could I have fun with that lady. =D

Seriously though, wow. Glad the video went viral.

That might be the most immature thing I've ever seen done by someone older than, say, 15. Are they sure she doesn't show signs of other psychosis? A complete lack of empathy is one of the earmarks of true sociopathic behavior. This is worrying.

Yes they lack empathy but obviously have an overzealous appetite for revenge and take things personally. What I want to know is how this fight started.

At least they won't have trouble getting a confession if they do end up committing a crime against this family. I'm actually kind of worried someone might murder this couple.

Prion diseases suck. I would never make fun of someone who had one. No matter what they did to me.

I wonder what started the feud myself, something must have got them started. Though it really doesn't matter. There is NO excuse for treating that poor girl that way, none at all.

And yeah, those neighbors better watch their back, someone may come out for revenge for being so mean.

It's just a seven year old.

It would seem to be that the families are feuding over something, that possibly the dead mother had started, however it's totally wrong going after a seven year old at that. For the fact of the matter the little girl is only seven, so she can't understand much anyways but with a disease that eats at her brain I'm sure it makes it even harder to understand, but I could be wrong I've never met any one with Huntington's or know much about it.

The only reason to me it seems that hey are denying the fact that they're using the coffin to intimidate the girl, if that's what they're doing is because it would go against them as a hate crime, which is a very serious thing and can be put to jail for x amount of years let alone parole, taking in to consideration that the victim is a young child I doubt the judge or jury will go easy on them.

Honestly, it seems that they're doing this to get attention and you can see that they're lying in the video it isn't hard to figure out, they're just covering their ###'s.

It's just sick. I doubt that either one of them are sociopaths, my cousin was diagnosed as one and their out ward experience doesn't really fit. They're just butt heads with nothing else better to do.

I think it will be pretty easy for people to find them now. It's not smart to say stupid things into a camera.

Yes, I agree with this. It would be very easy to find this person who is being so hateful.

What I want to know is how this fight started.

I am wondering what started this, too. I notice the father of the child doesn't speak up about the situation. I mean he never says "We didn't do anything to them" or "All this started because my wife threw an apple core in their yard." Even though I find the actions of the taunting couple totally out of line, something must have set them off. I found this link that may explain some things. It says "behaviour changes may occur before movement changes". I wonder if the deceased Mom did or said something to the family because of the disease that killed her and the crazy couple can't figure out that her words or actions were because of the disease.

https://health.google.com/health/ref/Huntington's+disease

That's definitely a possibility. Maybe the deceased mom went off on her neighbors quite a bit because of her brain problem. Still, the woman is dead and had a really awful time with the disease that killed her! People need to realize that a person dying is not always the nicest at that point and to just understand. Those facebook pictures are disgusting regardless of anything that anyone ever did. There's really no excuse for people to be so horrible to others, especially little children....that poor little girl.

God you are right about brain diseases changing a person. Good point, I know because my mother died of brain cancer and boy sometimes she did crazy and hurtful things. I know there may not even be a reason also, our neighbors to the North were horrible to us and since she was a cop it did NO good calling the police for help even when bullets strayed on our land and fireworks were aimed and landed on our roof. Thankfully they are gone now. I feel so bad for Kathleen and her family.

The neighbor says in the video that she does it because it bother's the little girl's grandma. I'd wonder first what started it...I have a feeling the grandmother in a rage about this has something to do with it.

They can't go to jail for putting a fake coffin on the back of their truck. It's halloween...is this family going to insist ANY decoration that includes a coffin is merely there to taunt them? It seems ridiculous for both sides and something that, yet again, should not have made it into the news.

The neighbor says in the video that she does it because it bother's the little girl's grandma. I'd wonder first what started it...I have a feeling the grandmother in a rage about this has something to do with it.

They can't go to jail for putting a fake coffin on the back of their truck. It's halloween...is this family going to insist ANY decoration that includes a coffin is merely there to taunt them? It seems ridiculous for both sides and something that, yet again, should not have made it into the news.

Several good points, actually. Yes, now I remember it does seem to be geared towards the grandmother of the child. But let me tell you, if my daughter and granddaughter had a deadly disease, I might lash out at the world at some point, too. I hope I never have to find out.

It seems ridiculous for both sides and something that, yet again, should not have made it into the news.

Another good point. I'm sure things like this, or worse, happen all the time in neighbourhoods all across the country. Maybe a slow news day in that area? But yet, this is a horrendous event that shouldn't be taking place amongst grown ups and involving a child.

What these people are saying/doing is wrong and hateful. But "Love thy neighbor" still applies. These people are thriving on the anger and attention they recieve from their actions.Sometimes you can "let the air out of their balloon" not by ignoring their action but simply saying "I still have Christian love for you" and walk away. I've found that sometimes just plain leaves them speechless, if only for a moment!:)

ok I get the Halloween decoration thing, I love decorating for Halloween too. How ever if I had a someone dying that lived near me and would see my decorations I'd tone it down to the cheesy happy pumpkins and such. It's called having compassion, they are being cruel.

Another thought, Halloween will be over before much longer, I wonder how long these people will choose to leave their coffin and decorations up?

I read in one story that it all started because:

"At the party kids were using a "bounce-house" and playing games in the front yard. The source says that Jennifer Petkov texted someone in the Rose family, asking if her kids could come to the event. A response to the text did not come quickly enough and it angered Jennifer. According to the Rose family, she's been harassing them ever since."

Jennifer is the nasty neighbor for the record.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/the_edge/dying-girl-taunted-by-neighbors-in-trenton

Apparently the husband has also since apologized. Seriously though if it takes national news to get you to realize you were being outrageous, you have further issues going on.

im sorry but this is absolutely disgusting! i would NEVER take my hate out on a child that had nothing to do with the situation much less a dying , sick child!!! that woman needs to be taken out in my opinion sorry...anyone THAT SICK to do what she is doing doesnt deserve to live.......that is taking it extremely to far to take your childish , psychotic issues out on a dying 7 year old...... if only a few people could meet her in real life im sure shed change her attitude after a while :)

Latest posts

Back