Myers Briggs Personality Testing

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wktam

Shadow Administrator
I thought it might be intersting to see what types of personalities we have on the forum. I tried the below Myers-Briggs personality test which is free online.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I came back a "ISTJ" which I guess is not too surprising since that is what I have been for several years of this type of testing.

ENFJ ( Extraverted 22 %, Intuitive 12%, Feeling 38%, Judging 22% )

Description of the ENFJ type from http://typelogic.com/enfj.html

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance. ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.

ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear.

Last edited:
ISFP

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* distinctively expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

So in other words I'm a loner. :p

INTJ
Introverted 33
Intuitive 12
Thinking 1
Judging 56

Hehe, top job suggestion is computer programming. Because we're an unsocial, introverted lot.. :rofl:

Come to think of it, I've never met an extroverted programmer.

INTJs are idea people. Anything is possible; everything is negotiable.
Had a good loud laugh at this, it has gotten me into some good arguments with , well, everyone. :D

Last edited:
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

You are:
slightly expressed extravert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

distinctively expressed judging personality

I took this test in college in my technical skills course. I am INTJ bordering on ISTJ. The woman who does the test gave us some stats on the results. I went to an engineering school so she told us a lot of engineers are ISTJs. A lot of CEOs are ENTJs and INTJs are geniuses (but she was an INTJ too.. so may have been exaggerating :p)

I'm with Laurie here, I'm ISFJ as well.
You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* very expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

After reading the analysis of it, it's totally true! Weird! :) I'm a "Protector"
"Wanting to be of service to others, Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden, and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Provider Guardians [ESFJs], and their shyness is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need. "

I took this test in high school (about 15 years ago), then at a job about 8 years ago, and now today. Still the same:

ESTJ

You are:

very expressed extravert - 78%

slightly expressed sensing personality - 12%

distinctively expressed thinking personality - 75%

moderately expressed judging personality - 56%

INTJ
moderately expressed introvert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

ISFP

67% introverted
12% sensing
25% feeling
11% perceiving

ISFPs are the first to hear the different drummer. Many eagerly plunge into new fashions, avant garde experiences, 'hip' trends--some even setting the trends.

More in touch with the reality of their senses than their INFP counterparts, ISFPs live in the here and now. Their impulses yearn to be free, and are often loosed when others least expect it. The ISFP who continually represses these impulses feels 'dead inside' and may eventually cut and run. (One ISFP friend has become nonambulatory within the past few years. He will still, on impulse, leave home in the middle of the night and go to Las Vegas or wherever, regardless of the difficulties of his physical condition.)

ISFPs may be quite charming and ingratiating on first acquaintance, flowing with compliments which may (or may not) be deserved. On other occasions, the same individual may be aloof and detached. Some ISFP males are fiercely competitive, especially in sport or table games, and may have great difficulty losing. This competitive nature, also seen in other SP types, sometimes fosters 'lucky,' 'gut' feelings and a willingness to take risks.

Organized education is difficult for the majority of ISFPs, and many drop out before finishing secondary education. Their interest can be held better through experiential learning, at which many excel. ISFPs will practice playing an instrument or honing a favored skill for hours on end, not so much as practice as for the joy of the experience.

Latest posts

Back