My Sillies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaBella

Let me OUT
Here is my Bella, and me showing off my standard chin color nail polish hehe
IMG_0174.jpg

Did you hide a treat under here?
IMG_0148.jpg

Me first! No! ME first! NO! ME first!
IMG_3853.jpg

Bella's butt oozing out of her cage
IMG_3861.jpg

Now I lay me down to sleep...
IMG_3530.jpg

Kiwi, with a blanket on her head, looking like she's smokin in bed (see the stick?)
IMG_0373.jpg

Kiwi does weird stuff while I'm sewing.
IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

You look so familiar to me...
IMG_0311-1.jpg

What cute babies you have! Kiwi looks like she has quite a personality ;) And Bella, well she's just sweet!

Beautiful Sillies!! :heart3:

Sid and Palay ooze, too ...and even little Phoenix is gaining enough weight to ooze, now! Yey! :D Oozing is good... :p

Oh Jen these pics are great! I love your standard nail polish color! The shot of Kiwi laying over her fleece snuggler are so cute! My GiGi does that laying on top of her tube sometimes.
Miss Kiwi and Bella are so cute!

They are so adorable!!! I love it when they ooze out! Moche does it all the time. Where did you find that fleece bed and house? They are awesome!

And you know its time for an intervention when you have to take your addictions to bed...She's a closet chewer!!! :rofl:

IMG_0373.jpg

What kind of perch is that in this pic?? And where did you get it?

Pretty little girls! Look at Bella all classy. And Kiwi is just a nut.(or maybe that's fruit,<snort>)

Aww they're so cute! Love the one of Kiwi with the stick...my horse has a stick that she carries around with her sometimes. She's such a dork...lol! ;)

They are so adorable!!! I love it when they ooze out! Moche does it all the time. Where did you find that fleece bed and house? They are awesome!

And you know its time for an intervention when you have to take your addictions to bed...She's a closet chewer!!! :rofl:

:) I made all my fleece items in those pics, but the corner house and the bed with padded sides are copies of items that Alli makes/sells in her Camphor Chins store. http://www.camphorchins.com/

I got the corner house for Bella, but she likes stable ground. Kiwi, being a tripod AND goofy, is perfectly at home in a hanging house however! I made myself a second one so I could wash the other and she wouldn't be without :)

In the second pic, is that a skirt I see on the side of the cage cuz I have a skirt with that same pattern on it.

I loooovveee Kiwi!

In the second pic, is that a skirt I see on the side of the cage cuz I have a skirt with that same pattern on it.

I loooovveee Kiwi!

Hehe no, that is actually my giant stuffed chin friend that I made from flannel material.

Latest posts

Back