My Sillies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such cute pictures!!!

I hate to move away from the original topic of your thread, but I noticed you used fleece to line your cage and I wanted to ask how that has been working for you. It seems like a nice solution to bedding, and something that can be easily switched out.

I love all the fleece you have! I wish I could sew. I don't know how much fleece-made items are sold online, but you certainly don't find them in the petstores!

I love the picture of Kiwi smoking in bed, but have you warned her about the dangers of smoking, enhanced with the fire hazard in bed?

OH, I love the oozing pic! I love it when my chins do that...but I'm tempted to poke them and then they hop away... LOL

Also great caption on the last pic! Priceless!!!

Such cute pictures!!!

I hate to move away from the original topic of your thread, but I noticed you used fleece to line your cage and I wanted to ask how that has been working for you. It seems like a nice solution to bedding, and something that can be easily switched out.

Thanks!

I LOVE the liners. Much less messy, and no smell if you wash every few days. I made enough to change them out every two days but so I only have to do the wash once a week. I make mine with 3 layers of fleece and it absorbs no problem, just don't wash with fabric softener. I know some others use a quilted section either under a layer or in the middle, and some others use an old towel in the center.

Is there anything cuter than a sleeping chin?

They are both sooo cute and I love all your fleece things. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from camphor and can't wait to get it!

Latest posts

Back