My new car!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my yellow car. It's a '73 Mustang Grande...I love my car.

Oh, and a picture of a yellow car I had years ago. It's also a 73 - but it's a fastback and a Mach I. :)

Attachments

• MVC-333S.JPG
    MVC-333S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 60
  • isometricfence.jpg
    isometricfence.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
^ rrrowr!

congrats on the ride, Stacie!

looks like you need to put a smilie on the side of it, like the jeeps of that color do:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! I just put my "Chinchillas...Yes, I'm Addicted" Liscense plate frame on it, and I'm going to be ordering some chin decals for the windows. It's gonna be all chinned out!

Stack I truly hope someday soon I'll get a ride in that baby! We can play my Elvis or Opera cd's and blare them!!! LOL!

Congrats on the new car! I could never pull off yellow! lol

The cobalts are nice cars though! Have fun with the new car! Sounds like you did need a new one :))

Most people 'soup' them up, Stack 'chins' it out...

Duh! My boyfriend just rolled his eyes when I presented him with the chin license plate holder :D My dad already said he is going to get me a custom license plate for the front with an airbrushed chinnie on it!

Laurie- the stereo system is awesome...we could definitely cruise and jam!!

Alli..you have no idea how badly I needed a new car! I'm surprised my old one didn't just fall apart!

Here are some clearer pics I took today, btw. I will have to get some of all my chinnie gear once I get it all on there.

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

Interior..with my pretty pink auxilary cable that I bought for my ipod!
IMG_3848.jpg

I used a half of tank of gas today just cruising around town..heh heh :D

Latest posts

Back