My new baby!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats sweetie. I am so happy for you--I told you there wouldn't be a problem with you adopting him! They'd have been crazy to not let you get him :)

His fleece came today (thank you so much, Alli!) and I just spent the past 2.5 hours or so putting the cage together and getting it all decked out.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49b28d58.jpg

c4dea410.jpg

c3a38cb7.jpg

44484d19.jpg

ec245720.jpg

awwww it's so cute! I love the whale print! What a spoiled boy he'll be :))

Can't wait to see pictures of him with you!

He's not going to be a spoiled much is he? :laughitup:

Congrats on your new boy - look forward to seeing more photos of him when you get him home & he's exploring that lovely new environment he's getting! He's going to think he's died & gone to heaven. ;)

What an adorable chin, and quite the cuddler it looks like. Wow, this is one lucky chin because I can tell how much you love him and you don't even have him home yet! lol. Congrats on "Romeo" and I hope the days go by quickly so you are together soon. :)

Holy cow I just looked at Romeo's stuff again! He has a couch AND a comforter?! AND a fleece house AND a hammock AND a pillow! Why is the chinspin in there? Pretty basically all Romeo is going to be doing is lazing around lol!

Glad he's coming home to you Shayna!

Check out that cage! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the whales. Too stinking cute. He is not going to know what to do with himself when he gets in there. Congrats on your new love.

Latest posts

Back