My new baby!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachydays

<--My sweet girl Gregory
I didn't think I would get another chin for a few years, but one of my friends told me about a local rescue that had just taken in 26 chinchillas, and after thinking about it for a little bit, I decided I really wanted to give one of the little guys a good loving home.

There were two I was particularly interested in, and today I went to visit them.

I decided on Romeo (not sure if he will keep that name, yet).

I won't be bringing him home until May 22 at the earliest, due to my upcoming schedule, and I'm also waiting for his new fleece set to come in.

Here is my new baby! :heart5:

DSCN5205.jpg

DSCN5206-Copy.jpg

Oh my gosh, he looks so sweet Shayna! Yay for you! I know it must have been hard to open up your heart again but you have so much love to give, I'm so happy for you! :))

Aw Shayna! These next two weeks are going to be the longest ever, I'm sure! Good luck, and I hope everything goes PERFECT for you and he's with you for a long time to come.

Awww he is so cute! I love ear freckles.

Is this the little guy getting all the whale print? You'll have to share pics of his cage, I really want to see it all decked out!

Shayna! he is so cute! I'm SO happy for you Shayna, and I'm super excited for Romeo as he is getting a wonderful and fabulous chin mom! I'm not sorry you can't pick him up until May 22nd since you will be spending the time before that with me!!! woot!!!!!

Congrats Shayna!! I know you will enjoy your new little bundle of fur! :) He's a doll!!

Thanks, everyone! I am so excited to get him!

Awww he is so cute! I love ear freckles.

Is this the little guy getting all the whale print? You'll have to share pics of his cage, I really want to see it all decked out!

Yes, he's the little one getting the whale print! I will definitely post pics when the cage is done.

Back