Megan. - Pictures of Madison for you

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heyjudes

7 Chins, 1 Cat, & an Andy
Hi Dot - some pics of Madison, with her partner in crime Ava, to keep you posted on her. :)

She's a happy bundle of energy. She's kind of my silly happy girl. Just bounces about without a care in the world. Now that she finally has the courage, she steals everything from Ava whereas when they first met lil' Ava was whoopin' Maddy's butt.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 85
Judy! Thanks for the update and pictures. Maddy was such a special chin to me-- I'm so glad she's doing well!

Judy, where the heck have ya been? Post more pictures for us! Those are 2 pretty girlies!

So much stuff has being going on Stackie so I had to take a break from CnH. Can't spend as much time as I'd like, but a little is better than none :). I'll post more pics of all the single ladies LOL in a separate thread.

Megan - I know she was really special, I wanted to make sure you knew she was loved and doing well.

The pictures are funny because when I first tried to introduce Ava (ebony) and Madison (mosaic) lil' Ava would literally just whoop Maddy's a**. So I put them in a Quality Cage Mansion but with four solid shelves in the middle to separate them from one another.

Lo and behold a few weeks into this, I look below to say hello to Madison and she's disappeared. I had a heart attack and searched throughout the entire apartment to find her and thought she must have escaped and was crying. Turns out she was hanging out with Ava underneath (yes underneath) the fleece cup and since then they have been like two peas in a pod - as y'all can see from the pictures.

Haha I remember Judy winning the 50/50 raffle and making the final decision to bring Madison home. Such a fun day! She's still so pretty too! By the way, how's my carrier? :neener:

Back