Meet Templeton!

• Thread starter xBetterBeSocialx
  • Start date
Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X

xBetterBeSocialx

So I never got to introduce Templeton to everyone on CnQ, so I wanted you all to meet my baby! :)

"Hello! Welcome to my house!"
DSCF0954.jpg

"My Tube."
DSCF0950.jpg

"Hi Mom! How's Virginia?" (My parents took pics of him 'on the phone' when I was in VA for 4 months...lol!)
DSCF0991.jpg

My mom was petrified of him when I first got him...this is good progress for her!
DSCF1415.jpg

I love the towel on your mom's lap, is that supposed to protect her from yucky poop! :) I love the name Templeton and he sure is a cutie!

Adorable chin. You may want to remove the ramps, they don't need them and can get hurt on them. The plastic wheel too- you will eventually want a good chin spin or flying saucer, you will see plastic does not last long with chins! And it is not safe at all.

What a cutie! :) I agree though, plastic should be removed as soon as possible, and the wire ramps can be dangerous and they honestly don't need them. They'd much rather jump from ledge to ledge.

The wheel has since been removed. I am going to order a flying saucer type one, but that was what he came with. And yea...the ramps were removed as soon as the perches I ordered came in. He was a dork at first and didn't want to jump from shelf to shelf, but now he quite enjoys it :)

my chins will not sit on my lap. they will keep hopping around and on me but there not going to let me just be to friendly

Laughing this morning after seeing the pictures. Usually its the chin taking his time comming "around". This time it was person. Congrats on your cutie.

Back