MCBA Atlantic Chapter 2011 Show, York PA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mish put me in for the 3rd place Bob Myers Breeder Award.

Ash, don't waste your time putting a sign on the peanut butter fudge, for it will be hidden in my luggage and shipped via Christiane Michaud to Ste Sophie de Levrard, Quebec, Canada LOL

Last edited:
Haha Christine! You might have to fight Mish for it. I'll make sure you can find it this year though!

Nope, no fudge for me. I am off sugar. But I am sure if we cram some into Dave in the morning, he'll be a bit nicer on the whites? =)

Chris, what name do you want on the trophy?

Mish, you can put Saphires Chinchillas is fine.

Ash, I think I am going to have to share with at least two of the people that are coming down this year. Oh okay for Dave also... but no more that is it.... no more sharing.

Mish put me down for a trophy. I don't care which one :)

All trophies are now accounted for! Thank you to our sponsors!!

If you'd like an ad in the showbook, don't forget to get in touch with Jim (silkrheinchins).

I can't wait to see everyone there. =D

I am excited.

I am excited because the baby derby trophies arrived today.

Now all I have to do is win so I can keep one. =)

bdtrophies.jpg

I believe I finally came up with a raffle basket! I did one yrs ago for Great Strides walk. It went over very well. I think all the tickets went into my can.

Hi everyone! I just cleared the date, so this will be my first show. I'm only coming as an observer with some friends, but am really hoping to learn as much as I can and pick up some more supplies for my four chinchildren. Is there anything I should know beforehand other than what's on the chapter website? Anything a n00b like me can do to help? I'm really looking forward to it!

Glad you're coming, Airyn. =) As far as I know, there aren't going to be any vendors there so if you're looking for supplies, you may need to arrange for them to be brought ahead of time. I know Tiffany will be there if you need any fleece items, and you can get in touch with the Ryersons if you're looking for feed or dust.

Four weeks away!!

Back