Mason, The Bunneh

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Mistoffles is ADORABLE!

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy. Got a new job and am moving on with my life after a breakup.

I have a few new ones of Mason. Here's Mason trying to drink my tea:

IMG_9255.jpg

IMG_9257.jpg

I started sleeping in my bedroom with my animals, this is what I often wake up to in the morning. He gets loud when he's hungry and moves the box that you can see behind him:

IMG_9292.jpg

IMG_9293.jpg

And a quick snapshot:

IMG_9424.jpg

:) I LOVE lop Eared Bunnies! I used to have one. We had to give him away, because he wasn't to found of letting my brother pick him up. In fact my bunny didn't like any males picking him up!

You gave him away because he didn't like your brother to pick him up? That's an odd reason. I've had Mason for 7 years and he hasn't let me pick him up once :p

He is adorable! Do you ever give him any of the chin cookies? I have 5 rabbits and they love them. I make them their own that are a little bigger than the chin cookies. I can make him some for the next package you get if you want :)

Now I've got to do a photo shoot of my gang of bunnies. 4 of them live in our barn and then we have one house bunny. Your boy sounds so much like our Martini. And I love floppy ears, the longer the better!

He is adorable! Do you ever give him any of the chin cookies? I have 5 rabbits and they love them. I make them their own that are a little bigger than the chin cookies. I can make him some for the next package you get if you want :)

Now I've got to do a photo shoot of my gang of bunnies. 4 of them live in our barn and then we have one house bunny. Your boy sounds so much like our Martini. And I love floppy ears, the longer the better!

My picky bunny didn't really care for them. I broke up one and he ate half, then hopped away. Don't feel rejected though because he's the pickiest bunny I've ever met in my life. He likes raisins, papaya, pellets, sometimes hay, apples, carrots, and about 4 types of greens, that's it. :p He's like a toddler, only likes a few foods.

I would love to see photos of your buns! :D

Scratch what I said, he loves them :p He must not have been in the mood last night or the previous times he's had them.

lol, he must not have wanted to hurt my feeling, lol. I will try to get some pics of my gang this weekend :)
I have a Velveteen Lop (he's the house rabbit), an English Spot, 2 that I was told were mini lops but I know they aren't and then 1 that I was told was a Giant Flemish when I bought her but I think she's a cross too. Doesn't really matter to me since they are just pets :)

Latest posts

Back