Mason, The Bunneh

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mason with his favorite treat ever, Papaya:

IMG_8233.jpg

Mason getting into the papaya jar:

IMG_8234.jpg

IMG_8242.jpg

IMG_8245.jpg

I have 2 good videos, but I'm getting errors when I try to upload them to YouTube. I recently had a virus and it disabled things on Firefox that I'm still trying to fix. I'll get them up ASAP. :)

Mason is the cutest bun ever! I showed the pics to my girls and my youngest thought he was a super fluffy dog with long ears :p LOL! The close-up pics of his face make me want to kiss my laptop screen! What a doll he is. :D

I think that I am in love. I can't get enough of Mason... What's wrong with me??? OMG, how come he looks soooo cute in EvERY pics? Does he know that?

Mason is the cutest bun ever! I showed the pics to my girls and my youngest thought he was a super fluffy dog with long ears :p LOL! The close-up pics of his face make me want to kiss my laptop screen! What a doll he is. :D

Thank You :D

Adorablleeee ! i've always wanted a bunny, just don't have the money or the room to take care of one. I'm glad that he's okay :)

I understand completely. I almost made Mason apply to be the Easter bunny after his last visit to the vet :p They can be pricey, especially when they get sick. I'm sure there will be plenty of bunnies to adopt when you're able to do so.

I think that I am in love. I can't get enough of Mason... What's wrong with me??? OMG, how come he looks soooo cute in EvERY pics? Does he know that?

Haha, his cuteness captures everyone. He makes my heart melt every time I see him. I'm sure he knows, I tell him all the time how handsome he is.

all the bunnies are SO cute. i also always wanted a bunny and was going to get one when richie came into my life. ;) the rest is history...........

Thanks! I can't see them in my work computer, but will do later!

Hope you like them! :D

all the bunnies are SO cute. i also always wanted a bunny and was going to get one when richie came into my life. ;) the rest is history...........

I'm sure there's room in your heart and home for a bunny too. I never wanted to a bunny, that's the funny part. I love him so much, I would never give him back. Even though yesterday he had a pee accident on the carpet. Thank goodness I bought a steam cleaner a few months ago. This baby is a lifesaver having Mason and my dog.

my Leona's first blind date

A friend of mine whom i just met a couple days ago happened to have a boy lionhead bunny, Fritz. He is about 2 years old, and Leona, my lionhead girl is about 1 year and 1/2 old. We are gonna have play dates soon, but none of our rabbits are fixed, so we'll have to be careful. I have many playpens and leashes, so it should be fine. My friend is going to come over this evening to introduce Fritz to Leona. We have been talking about marrying Leona and Fritz. (set marriage?)
We haven't decided yet either we get both of them fixed and let them be platonic husband and wife, or let them have babies. I am not sure about breeding though. I don't want their bunnies to go to irresponsible owners. One of my coworkers said that she would take a baby. So, if I decide several responsible people BEFOREHAND, we may let the couple have babies.

I'll keep you updated after their blind date.
Leona is on the left, and Fritz is on thr right.

Attachments

• Leona.jpg
    Leona.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 99
  • fritz[1].jpg
    fritz[1].jpg
    56 KB · Views: 104
My dog has an internet husband :D He's a sweet pit bull.

In my opinion... I don't think it's a good idea to breed because of the overpopulation problem. I've also been told that bunnies have less chances of developing cancers and other health problems when they're fixed. I'm sure they would still love each other and enjoy each others company without love making :p If they get married, you should get a little top hat and bow tie for him and a little dress for her. That would be too cute! Similar to this:

2370448_rndf8ccb9e2_19.jpg

A friend of mine whom i just met a couple days ago happened to have a boy lionhead bunny, Fritz. He is about 2 years old, and Leona, my lionhead girl is about 1 year and 1/2 old. We are gonna have play dates soon, but none of our rabbits are fixed, so we'll have to be careful. I have many playpens and leashes, so it should be fine. My friend is going to come over this evening to introduce Fritz to Leona. We have been talking about marrying Leona and Fritz. (set marriage?)
We haven't decided yet either we get both of them fixed and let them be platonic husband and wife, or let them have babies. I am not sure about breeding though. I don't want their bunnies to go to irresponsible owners. One of my coworkers said that she would take a baby. So, if I decide several responsible people BEFOREHAND, we may let the couple have babies.

I'll keep you updated after their blind date.
Leona is on the left, and Fritz is on thr right.

Not a very good idea. They are like chins, even with your supervision they can still mate in a second's time. Rabbits have quite a few babies so you will be faced with finding quite a few homes. Rabbits are already overpopulated enough as it is, there are always a handful of rabbits at our local shelter and they are all over pet finder. Like the OP also said, by getting them fixed you also reduce their chances of cancer. Perhaps you can suggest to the people wanting rabbits to look at local shelters. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find a rabbit that is in need...

Sorry to jump in but I hate to see people breeding just to get cute furry babies, especially when the breeders aren't sure what to do with the offsrping when the animals are overpopulated enough as it is and many are sitting in shelters needing forever homes.

I can't begin to tell you what a bad idea this is. There are so many bunnies in shelters needing homes. Keep the two of them apart. Like with chins and most other animals, it only takes a second to do the deed. There is no way you will be able to stop it. Letting them have a play date together is being extremely IRRESPONSIBLE.

From The San Diego House Rabbit site. Averting pregnancy is just one reason for spay/neuter. For the house rabbit, behavior and livability in a human household may be more pressing considerations. Additionally, introducing two unaltered rabbits could result in serious injury or death as they fight for dominance. Even one unaltered rabbit of a pair will unfairly be overly attentive and frustrated. Your rabbits have a better chance of getting along as companions if both are altered.

For female rabbits, more important than behavior considerations are the health reasons to spay. Unspayed females run a very high risk of dying from uterine cancer by the age of three. That's a short lifespan for a rabbit who might otherwise grace your home and bring you love for eight to ten years.

Last edited:
I am going to spay one girl and neuter one boy tomorrow. So, in total, I will have 4 fixed buns among my 7 buns. I will do other 2 later. I won't fix my favorite Angora buck Fabrizio because he is 4 years old, and considered super senior for the breed.
ANY NEW PICS OF MASON?????
MASOOOOON

Mason is adorable! I love bunnies with floppy ears! I have a little Netherland Dwarf who gets confused as a chinchilla a lot. His name is Mr. Mistoffles. Here are his adorable pictures!

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0003+_2_.JPG

DSC_0005+_2_.JPG

Latest posts

Back