Lookit how funny I sit!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
Check out how funny my girl Yuna sits when she is relaxing... She sits right on her butt with her tail sticking out between her legs and her little tootsies in front of her! It just cracks me up at how cute it is!

Attachments

• IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 120
Hahaha, Sophie does that too. She squishes herself between her fleece house and the edge of the cage. She looks like a little Buddha.

Haha, that's awesome! I've only seen one of my chins do this a handful of times.

When my chins are being feisty and try to jump out of my arms, I actually hold them in a way similar to this with their bottoms down on my palm and my fingers supporting their backs. That way, they are supported well and can't push off of anything with their legs. I don't hold them like this for long, just long enough to get them from A to B. Surprisingly, they don't seem to mind it.

awwww so cute!! Look at her biting her little toe-nails teehheee!!

aww! maybe she's seen you sit and thought "i guess you're supposed to sit on your butt..."

Back