Just for fun

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay my favorite WAS the pic of the cutie in the buggy with the Kentucky Derby hat UNTIL I saw the fairy princess! woot! These are cute as heck!

All of these pictures are amazing, but the fact that you not only got the clothes on them but got them to pose to boot was just beyond comprehension!! I wouldn't have llived through step 1 of the process!! I can't pick a favorite, 'cuz I love 'em all!!:throw:

Hey -- where's MY favorite??? Franco as a Leprechaun??? :hearts:

And please, Dawn, for those who have never seen your videos of the photoshoot, post the links -- they are incredible!!!

Thanks for a smile today!!!

ETA: OOOH, I almost forgot -- Beezie in the Hula skirt, too, please!!!

For you!

lynn.jpg

lynn1.jpg

That video is too funny. I started laughing my butt off when his horn came down.

I am completely AMAZED!

They are tooooooooo precious. I love the end of the video when he sort of slumps over....reminds me of poor little Maxx in the Grinch.

you made my day with these photos!!! can you come teach me how to get my chins to do that? and who makes the costumes, they're adorable! beautiful chins too :)

Omg that video is adorable! I love the little wink he gives in the beginning, its priceless, he's like "well helloooo ladies" and does a little shuffle. :hilarious:

Yep, they are all boys! The costumes are from teddy bears, I but them at garage sales and flea markets, strip the costumes off and then donate the naked bears!

Back