Jigsaw and Calypso...Our two super divas!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solarsis

trained by expert chins
I've posted some of these before but here they are again in our new home:

Jigsaw munching on some hay
HayMuncher.jpg

Calypso enjoying her new rock ledge
RockLedge.jpg

CalypsoCloseUp.jpg

Sleep Time!
SleepBugs.jpg

Cuddling.jpg

They are gorgeous!! I would be a great home for either of them should you ever need one :D.

Ohhh these guys are two of my favorites! Look at how BIG they got!! My goodness, you have such gorgeous chinchillas!

Thanks for the compliments :D

They are gorgeous!! I would be a great home for either of them should you ever need one :D.

I'll keep that in mind, but honestly, you'll have to put up quite a fight to get them outta here ;)

Sasha said:
Ohhh these guys are two of my favorites! Look at how BIG they got!! My goodness, you have such gorgeous chinchillas!

They tend to pudgerize quite a bit in winter time :)

Yes, although I can't complain too much being in the Vancouver area! lol

I'm originally form Atlantic Canada though so I have an idea or two about living in extreme snow and cold. The chinnies, on the other hand have not had to deal with that...total divas I tell you ;)

They are beautiful chins! I love where they're snuggling in the doorway of the hidey house.

wow they are soooo beautiful....these pictures are so sweet...i love the sleeping one...i could just eat up both of them!!!!

Thanks everyone :D

Jigsaw was named by me because of the markings on her face as a baby (she had light interlocking grey near her eyes...like a jigsaw puzzle)

Calypso was named by my boyfriend for the Goddess as well as a dark moon around Saturn.

See the difference in thinking patterns there? lol

Your chinnies are so cute! Templeton does that peek-out-of-the-house thing too :)

Back