Inception

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuddlycuddles

chinchilla freak
Just saw it this week and really liked the film. The visuals are really great and the story is solid. I love Nolan's work and even though this is not the best of his films (I preferred The Prestige & Memento), it's still absolutely worth seeing on a big screen.

We were supposed to go today, but my cousin is in town from West Salem so we're visiting with him and his family instead. Still hoping to see it though! Hopefully next weekend. From all I've seen and read I'm a bit worried it's going to go over my head! But I did catch on to The Sixth Sense and The Departed so hopefully I won't feel like a moron!

My husband and I both loved it, and that says a lot. He said it reminded him of Memento in the way it was put together, lol.

I liked this movie as well,

SPOILER ALERT

Did leo's character get lost in his dream at the end??? DId the top keep spinning? I'd like to think he was back in the real world....

Just saw it last night for our anniversary, we loved it! I'm taking the kids to see it next week, I can't wait. I kinda don't mind looking at Leo either lol.

Finally saw it! I loved it. DiCaprio is underappreciated generally speaking. I love Ellen Page! Also, it may be posted elsewhere, but are there any movies with Chins?

Latest posts

Back