If you could, what chin would you steal?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you could who would you steal? Or name your own

• Handbag

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Herman

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Shelly

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Smudge

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG this is a tough pole--how come no one wants to steal ahole Mick St. John? He's free to good home (jk!!!!) I have loved Smudge FOREVER but I would steal all three! Herman would love to have new friends!!!

Not kidding -- I would steal all 4 of them!!!

Mr. Whiskers and I have had a crush on Smudgie's whiskers FOREVER!!!

Handbag stole my heart the minute I laid eyes on him with all of his songs/raps/videos!!!

Herman would be the cagemate of our dreams for LittleTwo Paws, since my Little Jimmy never made it here.

Miss Shelly is such a diva, spoiled little princess that I would love to pamper and care for her!!!

Then there are Kara's big beautiful girls -- all the lovelies, especially Patty!!!

I WANT ALL THE CHINNIES!!! :)

Last edited:
I love Stacie's Smudge, but like Sandi, I also loved her Bear. Her old avatar of Bear was one of my favorite chinnie pics ever. :))

But I do enjoy Annie's videos and Herman is pretty stinkin' cute also. Shelly is quite the little princess but I already have 3 of those!

There's enough of me to go around, ladies. *Wink*
IMG_3703.jpg

Stack that is cheating. Besides Smudge can't compete with Shelly. Look at how perfect she is.

eb01053c.jpg

As for the pole... there is no stealing Handbag, he belongs to himself :) I love Shelly to death, but I already have 2 divas at home. If I stole Herman I don't think his mom would be able to function (even though she has 9 other chins at home). I've had the pleasure of meeting Smudge, and he wasn't that interested in me.

SO.....

I would BORROW Koda and Pepper until I get my own BV. And I would steal Big D along with his buddies Bentley and Frankie so that he wouldn't be lonely. :)

Edit, just saw this
Me with a boy? HA! No way. Shelly is a princess. Girls rule!

Cindy you're right Girls RULE! and Sandi, we've been over this. It is possible to have boys and girls. Most of your boys are loners anyway so what's the problem? You're running out of rooms for FN's on your tiled area so just have the girls across the room ;-)

Last edited:
Brittany, you are an enabler!

Cindy you're right Girls RULE! and Sandi, we've been over this. It is possible to have boys and girls. Most of your boys are loners anyway so what's the problem? You're running out of rooms for FN's on your tiled area so just have the girls across the room ;-)

... and here is Pepper, the only way you can have him, lol ;))...

20bb428d.jpg

Whatever! I don't want a toe eating chinnie. Don't make me pull out more pictures.

I voted for Shelly bear! Actually...Giz threatened to throw a wood chew at me if I didn't vote for his girrrlllfrraan

Back