If you could, what chin would you steal?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you could who would you steal? Or name your own

• Handbag

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Herman

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Shelly

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Smudge

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On Poll Handbag for the win!
Off Poll, I would nab Scully from TrioOfFluff.

RBS J3503 Standard male of Ralph Shoots. The best all around quality show animal I've ever seen. 2001 ECBC Nat. Grand Show Champion. I talked Ralph into selling him to me finally in 2007. I had him for 6 months and he died and I got no babies from him. I was sooo disappointed and upset. He was an amazing looking chin with fur strength and color like I had never seen before or since.

i would steal Shelly!! she is such a spoiled little princess and so cute & funny and i know she would just "jump" right into my arms!!!

i could never take herman from his mama!!

and handbag.........i really think Annieo would "cut" me if i tried!

and i am not sure what Smudge you are talking about. def need pix.

This has got to be the funniest poll ever. I can't vote. Although, I do want Cow. She's a pretty girl.

Edit: I just spoke to Shelly. She said you all must vote for her since it's her birthday this weekend. I love my little Diva!

Last edited:
out of the 4 choices, i'd definitely have to steal Handbag! just so i could get some of my own up close photos of his funny faces, lol!

LOL! I always wanted to steal Stacie's Bear but I do loves her Smudgie too and I'm in the will, so I KNOW I will get at least 1 or 2 of her playchins ;)!! As well as Laurie's boys so at least I don't have to steal them, I just have to wait for Stacie and Laurie to croak, lol, jk ladies!

I also loves Handbag :D, I mean who wouldn't? Ms. Shelly the Diva is a girls, so I can't steal her :neener:

Back