If you could, what chin would you steal?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you could who would you steal? Or name your own

• Handbag

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Herman

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Shelly

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Smudge

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My life has been threatened, so I voted for Shelly. Button asked me to since they are both collectibles and will be buddies one day.

I picked Shelly because her mom always posts cute pics and stories of her on my facebook page :)

Ha I gave Rob crap for not saying he wanted to steal Wesley--and he did say it and I missed it lol! Wesley is Neve's bf so we have to keep them separate for their love to remain unrequited!

Oh Yeah!

Handbag eats his own toes!

toes.jpg

Hahaha. :laughitup: Insanely cute.

*Sneaks in and steals Sandi's Jet while everyone else is preoccupied*

All the pictures are great and Smudge is adorable!

*Runs*

Hahaha. :laughitup: Insanely cute.

*Sneaks in and steals Sandi's Jet while everyone else is preoccupied*

All the pictures are great and Smudge is adorable!

*Runs*

LOL! I just saw this and it is tooooo funny! *Goes to buy a padlock for Jets cage*!!!

On poll: The Magnificent Toe-Eating Handbag and Herman (whom I would promptly rename Nubs!)

Off poll: Stacie's Moose and Lauri's Mick St. John and Wesley!

Wait a minute-- I didn't know you could vote for multiple choices! Some people (ahem Lynn :impatient:) voted for all 4! I steal all the chins then. Muahahahaha!

Wait a minute-- I didn't know you could vote for multiple choices! Some people (ahem Lynn :impatient:) voted for all 4! I steal all the chins then. Muahahahaha!

How could I choose??? I gave pretty convincing arguments for each one AND the bonus theft of The Lovelies from Kara!!!

I am so loving this thread! I can't choose!!!

Let's see... I love HB but I don't think I could keep up with his celebrity commitments.

Princess Shelly would fit right in with my girls! But would that be too much drama???

Smudge and Herman are just adorable! But that means boys. Hmmmmm.

I will confess though that I have a major crush on Jet. :heart3:

Yes, I choose Jet! (Off poll, I know. What can I say, I am difficult.)

PS- I think if anyone should get Patty, it should be me. She is my namesake, afterall. (not really) ;)

Thought I'd throw in a pic of Jet, for you Jet lovers ;)) that I took of him at the end of June.

b23f6b32.jpg

Thought I'd throw in a pic of Jet, for you Jet lovers ;)) that I took of him at the end of June.

Tease. :tease:

Lol. Omgosh, he has little black feet! I don't usually "squee" but he makes me consider it.

The toe eating Handbag is second on my list. I can't get over that picture.

aww Sandi, I don't know how you get anything done with that little angel around :)

Back