I got a ring yesterday!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegFarris

MCBA Member
Ok, no one is home and I need to tell someone, I'm so excited! Justin had a huge "scavenger hunt" set up when I got home from work yesterday. There was a note on the door that led to another note. Each note gave a reason why he loved me and a memory from our past (we've been together for almost 7 years) and then led me to another one. It was so sweet, and each one had a rose or two on top of the note. He even made sure there was a note in the chinchilla's room. At the end he presented me the ring. I can't find a camera at the moment but it's a three stone trellis with chips down the sides in the band on white gold. The center diamond was from a family ring that was passed down but our jeweler did such an amazing job on the design!

We've been together for so long, and are now looking to buy a house, so it certainly wasn't a big surprise but the execution was amazing! Thank you for letting me share... I haven't even been able to tell my parents yet.

OMG CONGRATS!! And that is so neat that he did the scavenger hunt.

awww! that is adorable! deffinitly find a camera ASAP! hehe :winkers:

Oh wow, how cute! Congrats, he sounds like a great guy.

Back