I am Pregnant!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsay1980

I have not been on in a little bit and the reason is I found out I am pregnant :) after trying for 5 years and one miscarriage, and finding out I have PCO it is a miracle. My husband Jon and I are so excited we can hardly contain ourselves. I am 6 1/2 wks along and morning sickness is kicking in and my emotions are all over the place...lol.

I had my first appointment about a week ago with my doctor and we have our first ultrasound on July 6th. We should be able to see the heartbeat then.

I just wanted to share our news :)

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I absolutely loved being pregnant, and to this day, still miss the little kicks and movement inside me. My babies are now 8 and 11! Enjoy the pregnancy, it goes by too quickly. Hearing the heartbeat, the ultrasounds - they are something to look forward to. I remember going around and telling everyone I knew I was pregnant! Had to pass on the great news! Congrats and can't wait to meet your baby in 7 1/2 months!

Congratulations! How exciting for you both!

I assume you'll keep us updated.......:)

Congrats to you! Being pregnant is awesome.......treasure every day. Before you know it you little one will be here.

Thank you everyone, and yes I will keep everyone updated..lol

I am due sometime Feb 2010

How exciting! Congrats! I remember you talking about your fertility issues on CnQ. I hope you have an uneventful and smooth pregnancy.

Back