How old is your dog?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old is your dog?

• Total voters
I have a boxer/pit bull mix who is 2, a weimaraner who is 2, and a chihuahua that is 10.

The oldest dog I've had was a black lab at 15 years old.

My dogs are siblings and both turned 9 years old last month. They are mutts; a blend of lab, rottweiler, golden retreiver, german shepherd, and rhodesian ridgeback.

My oldest dog ever was Lucy. She passed away last year at the age of 15 or 16 (was a young adult when we adopted her in 1994). She too was a mutt. Best guess she was German Shepherd and Golden Retriever mixed with something else, possibly some chow in there.

Wow, 15 is old for a lab! My Pekingese, Beijing, is 12 and a half. I have had him since he was about 8 weeks old. He is 16lbs! He is just starting to lose a little vision and hearing and has had some arthritis most of his life, but his only major health problem is reoccurring bladder stones. He is my BABY!

Attachments

• 100_1953.jpg
    100_1953.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Photo0054.jpg
    Photo0054.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 88
I have a Collie-Sheppard and she turned 10 in July.

I had a terrier mix mutt that was evil as ever but lived to about 16!

Sadly I lost my precious Golden Retriever at 8 :(

Attachments

• 10-1-09 966.jpg
    10-1-09 966.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 92
1) Chance is an American Bulldog and he just turned 13 last month.
2) Lucky is a black lab, I'm not absolutely positive on him, because we found him as a pup, but he should be 10'ish.
3) Lanna is a Rottie and I honest to God can't remember her exact birth year, but I want to say 6.
4) Sam is a newfie, he's 2.

My oldest dog ever was Tunes, my user name, and she was a GSD-mix who died at 17. Her son, Chubby, (long story there) died just a year after she did, he was 3 months shy of 16.

Alex, my male chow lived until he was 15. Shawna, my female chow, lived until she was 16.

I seem to have good luck with longevity in dogs, especially in breeds that aren't supposed to live anywhere near that long (giant breeds).

My current dog is a basset hound and lab cross. She just turned 6, will be 7 in April. The oldest dog I've ever had was technically my grandmother's. He was a Yorkie who lived to just shy of 16.

11 year old Sheltie, 2 1/2 year old Border Collie and 2 1/2 year old Rottweiler/Husky mix - needless to say I can't wait for the two younger ones to hit 4 and CALM DOWN!

I can't wait for the two younger ones to hit 4 and CALM DOWN!

Lol...I don't think mine ever got that memo. At 9 yrs old, they still haven't calmed down. I'm not complaining though. By the time my old girl was 9, she was having all sorts of trouble getting around. She lived to be 15/16 so I figure my current two should be set to make it to 20...here's hoping!

I have a 4 year old Border Collie, a 1 year old Papillon and a 3 year old Pug. My oldest dog was a dog I had euthanized last December. She was Molly, my 15 year old Border Collie. She was the most perfect dog. :angel7:

I've got a Miniature Pinscher who is 8; he'll be 9 in April.

I also have a shephard/chow/huskyorsomethingorother mix and he's probably 4ish. He was found wandering alone in the woods, abandoned so we're not exact on his age.

10 week old toy poodle, Atticus
DSC_0310-1.jpg

1 1/2 year old wirehaired dachshund, Russell
DSC_1237.jpg

6 year old golden, Claire
DSC_1226.jpg

8 year old corgi, Charlie
011-4.jpg

2 year old soft coated wheaton terrier, Remington.
003-6.jpg

Greyhound that is 11.

Chihuahua/Pom mix that is around 11--could be older, she was a stray with no history at all.

APBT Mix who is 2.5 years old.

(all three are rescues) Our oldest dog we brought home when I was in elementary school(she was really my sisters, and went to live with her when she married)-- a German Shep/Collie/??? Mix. She passed away at the age of 16, almost 17 I believe.

We're not sure of Chelsea's age but she is definately up there. I would wager a guess of 13 years old (pretty sure we had her in '96). She is a cocker/poodle mix. And my best friend.

I hope that our pug, Buddy, get's to live a long and happy life. He is only two and a half years old right now and he is our first family dog.

I have a cocker spaniel she will be turning 9 in a couple of months. This is the first dog my immediate family has had.

Latest posts

Back