how did you come up with your sign in name?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is boring as heck! It's my initials plus the year I was born--yep I'm 30/16 this year!

My name.. DUH

But I changed it from mmartinez1987 because I was tired of being Melissa in chat and mmartinez1987 on the forum on CNQ and being asked if I was that same person. So I changed it right before it went down and I kept it here..

For mmartinez1987 first initial last name and year I was born.. I know.. really boring...

At the point I joined CNQ, I'm pretty sure I only owned Winx (my standard male). I couldn't really think of anything creative, hence "greychins". I do like grey chins though, I think standards and whites tie as my favorite color... so that did factor into it a bit....

Kay is my nickname and a few family members call me KayKay---sounds like a 5 year olds nickname. LOL!

my name was sashajs on cnq for awhile (first name, middle and last name initials) but like Melissa I was sick of always changing it to Sasha in chat.

I used my name and chinnie because of all those other Chantel's out there! Lol.

My dad has always called me JennyBug, so I use it as a name for most of my online accounts.

Back