Hi from Miami :D

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CookieMonster

I had completely skipped well missed the introductions thread lol so here i go

I am a 22 yr old Stay at home mom {now housewife i guess} to a 3 yr old who has just started Pre K. My household consist of My son, My Boyfriend, Our Olde English Bulldogge Rosco who is 3 and me. lol soon a new chin will be joining us hopefully by the beginning of Feb. for now i am working on getting all its goodies all ready for him to come home. i have wanted a chinchilla for years and a few months ago i decided to needed to get one already especially now that i have tons of free time on my hands. With my boys away all day its jut me and Rosco at home most of the time. Rosco while being a big baby sleeps most of the time {lazy pooch :p}. I have been doing TONS & TONS of research and luckily found this site I am almost a chin expert lol but still have lots of learning to do i am sure. I cant wait to get to know all of you and get some good advice i am sure i will need. i think i have covered it all for now i am hoping to update soon with pics of our new chin :)

Welcome! How exciting - the wait would be hard! Lol. As mentioned above, we'd love to see pics of your chin when he/she makes it home with you.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. After peeking around and looking at all the cute chins and their awesome mansions i have to say I am so excited i cant wait any longer lol i needs a chin NOW :p

Back