Hi EVERYONE! :) It's ME!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZChins

Pro Cage Cleaner Champion
Sahuarita, Arizona (a half hour south of Tucson)
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to say hello. Many of the people, who have been in chins for a long while, know me. I'm Susan, I've had chinchillas since 1997. I'm located in Arizona, and I run a fairly large rescue and I breed chinchillas. I don't have a real job, I mainly just take care of my chins all day, every day.

There's not much else about me to tell you! It's all pretty much about the chins here. I wouldn't have joined this forum except someone posted about a page that hadn't be updated in a billion years...so here I am!

I'm always happy to help out with problems. Between the rescue chins and my breeding herd I have been through way more than I care to even try to remember! Chances are I can help in some way with questions and problems. (I always tell people to not hesitate to email or call if they need any help because that is what I am here for!)

Also, I am always learning new things about my fuzzy friends. It's great to read other opinions and stories about chinchillas. They are very surprising little critters, aren't they?

Thanks for reading! Have a great day, yo. :dance3:

Hi,
I've heard (read) great things about you! I have family that lives in Chandler, is that anywhere near you? I love this forum too, I have learned so much and I love seeing pics of everyones spoiled chinnies!

Chandler is about two hours north of me!

The pictures are awesome. I wish that they would impose that everyone must post a certain number of pics every month... :) I'm just kidding...I'm so lazy with photos that I would not make my quota!

Susan, It is so great to see you back! I've missed you!

Ahhh my chins LOVE this woman! Best pecan wood around!
Welcome to CnH Susan

Hi Susan! Welcome to the forum. I hope to hear lots of chin stories from you and any Steve Nash, Phoenix Suns stories if you have them lol!

Susan, Time has seriously flown by hasn't it???

Latest posts

Back