Hey All!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan620

My name is Megan. My husband and I just recently got 2 wonderful chins. A standard (Max), and a Mosaic (Bob). They have a fun home in a Ferret Nation 142 cage. I think they are getting a liking to their cage. We can't wait till they have better relationship with us.
A little about us:
My husband and I got married last June. We live in Sturgis South Dakota. I am going to school to be a nurse. Our hobbies are to go jet skiing on stand up's, snowboarding, motocross, and we also are on an archery league together. I grew up on a ranch not too far from town. My family has a big production of alfalfa. Every year we cut hay for an auction in November. We also have two wonderful cats Bailey (main coon), and Bandit (tabby). They sure don't know what to think about the boys. I am really surprised that they haven't checked them out.

There ya go. That's a little about Travis and I. Take care all!
:thanks4:

Hi Megan, and Travis, too! Welcome and congrats on the new additions! You two sound very busy and very active! We'd love to see pics of the boys! :)

Hi Megan and Travis. Welcome! Congrats on your new family members and your recent marriage. Can't wait to see pics of your furbabies.

Welcome to the forum. Any chance we can switch house's during Bike Week? Wink Wink............... I throw in Thomas Jefferson's house, Yorktown, Williamsburg, the mountains and dare I throw it in................VIRGINIA BEACH? :rofl: For kickers I'll leave you the beach chairs, umbrellas and the cooler on wheels. :relax:
Of course I'll take care of your two chins if you take care of my 15.

Latest posts

Back