Here Is Kiefer :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LannyCoop

Hey I finally have some. decent pics of my little guy I thought I would share.
Also just wondering what everyone thought his colour was? haha Cause I am actually not 100% if he is a sapphire or not? thanks and hope you like them :) Sorry there not the best quality with my camera haha.
ps the food in the pic is not what hes on anymore. haha

Attachments

• 103_1441.jpg
    103_1441.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 103_1443.jpg
    103_1443.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 103_1414.jpg
    103_1414.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 103_1439.jpg
    103_1439.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 52
Did the breeder tell you he was a sapph? Cuz he definitely looks like a beige to me. I don't think sapphs have ear freckles, either. Very cute though!

Awww, cute chin you got there. :D Pet owner here, but if I had to guess I would say beige. We'll see what others say. :)

he is a recue. so I am not sure what he is.
I got him from a general animal shelter.
thanks!

I have been actually just trying to indefity his colour by looking
at other pics haha. but I am just a pet onwer and he is my
first baby. so I am definatly unsure

Last edited:
Ah ok! Was hoping that you weren't told he was a sapph and paid out the butt for him! Not that he wouldn't be worth it, but I'd feel bad for you...

oh no, not at all. yeah I edited the post above to say, I was just trying to identify by looking at the pics on here haha, cause I had no clue. I was just guessing

He's a cute little beige! Sapphires don't have freckles ;) Only chins that are beige, or that are some form a beige such as pink white, tan, or brown velvet have the freckles. :)

thanks everyone!
I am glad to know his true colour
haha i love his freckles too :)
and hes a cutie for sure haha

Latest posts

Back