Hello from PA, pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanya

Hi everyone. My name is Tanya(27), and I'm from PA. I have 2 chins, Lola and Chipy, cockatiel Helka and naughty squirrels (they are wild).
There are lot's of useful information on the forum and I hope to add something too! Chins are my passion, just can not imagine my life without them!
I am learning graphic design now, in my free time I like to sew, play with my pets and learn more about chins!
Now... meet my family!

Attachments

• fchipy_f.jpg
    fchipy_f.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 38
  • fLola-f.jpg
    fLola-f.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 38
  • flola_ff copy.jpg
    flola_ff copy.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 38
  • fhelka.jpg
    fhelka.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 45
  • fsqu.jpg
    fsqu.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 44
Welcome. Love this pics. They look so wise, but the squirrel is the best.

Welcome Tanya!!
I'm in Maryland. What part of PA do you call home? Not sure if you're aware - but the York chin show is this Saturday in Dover, PA.

Jill

Guys,thanks for welcoming me !
Jill, I'm from Philadelphia area and I know about the York chin show. I really want to attend , I've never been to a chin show before. Not 100% sure yet, but hope to be there.

Hello, and welcome! :welcome6:

Cute kids. I see you! (in the mirror in the picture of Helka.. or I assume that's you, lol) And omg that squirrel picture is priceless, that's such a great pose.

Hi Tanya. Wecome to the forum. Your kids are cute! By the way you might want to be careful about your picture taking...........your pajamas are cute in the bird picture. :hilarious:

Wow, you got a great shot of that squirrel, and welcome to the forum! I can't live without chinnies either.

Back