Hello from Fl

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orlandochins

I'm not really new on here...have posted a few times but have never really introduced myself or my chins

I live in Orlando, Fl and I have owned chins for 11 years.....and here are my chins

Paco
100_0364.jpg

Rosalita
100_0444.jpg

Chiquita- (she is Rosalita's daughter- I rescued them from CL...and that is Sangrias fuzz butt also...lol)
Heidi026.jpg

Chimi (female)
Heidi004-1.jpg

Changa (Male- chimi's brother)
Heidi046.jpg

Nice herd, happy to see them - always like pics!!
Paco and Pedro are pretty unique!

Thank you!!! Believe it or not I got Paco off of CL for free...he was being well cared for when I got him but the girl had changed careers and was going to have to travel a lot and didn't feel it was fair to Paco to miss out on getting attention...she screened a few people and did a thorough job of making sure he was going to a good home...at least one person on CL knew what to do...lol

Rosalita was also on CL...she came from a "breeder" that kept her in his garage with a fan blowing on her...he had about 12 chins out there but she seemed to be the saddest of all the chins....as I was leaving I heard crying and he made a comment that her baby "sure was going to miss it's momma"...so of course I talked him into letting me take Chiquita...I wish I could have gotten all of them.....he told me while I was there that he was USDA and sold his chins to pet stores but was selling off his herd because he didn't want to do it anymore...I got both of them for $25

Chimi, Changa, Chuey and Pedro all came from local breeders

Heidi and Diego were rescues that I decided to keep...Heidi is the one that I believe is pregnant

And Sangria came from Brenda and was picked up for me at the Empress show

They are all gorgeous and Paco is just so unique. I love all the names of your chinnies, Chuey is a perfect name for a chin. :)

Hey Laura.. send me some warm weather up here in Michigan! Welcome to C&H!

Welcome - officially :)

Thanks for showing us your herd - they are all beautiful. I think my favorite, though, is Paco - his coloring is very unique and I love it.

Gorgeous fuzzbutts! :)

Glad to see more Floridians, too!

:welcome5: Gorgeous chinnies!! Glad to see you here!

Just an FYI, you may not ever want me to come down and see your chins. I may just hide Paco in my purse. That has got to be the prettiest chinchilla I have ever seen.

Latest posts

Back