Guess your Secret Santa 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right, let's have a round of applause for Stacie for running this fun event again this year!!! :clap:

I know that I look forward to it every year and the chinnies do, too!!! It takes a lot of time and work to make it happen, so

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
THANK YOU, STACIE!!!

Nicely done stacie!!

Sandi!! Thank you so much lady!! You sure spoiled them and they have been loving the treats.

Shooper, I hope your fuzzies like the treats :)

Wow really? I must be terrible at stalking or was over thinking or something cuz I didn't think it was you at all Brittany lol. Thanks for everything!

And yes a big thanks to Stacie! I always look forward to the SS here every year!

I just wanted to say that as an outside observer, this seemed like lots of fun, and I hope I can participate next year. :p

Thanks Stacie for setting this up every year :thumbsup:

Christy, I'm glad you never guessed it was me that was your SS :neener: sorry for the hard clues, I swore this year I wouldn't get called out so quick as in previous years, lol. And a big thank you to Daina from Jet, he loves his new fleece and toy. :)

Can't think of who it is!!

I thought I knew until the last clue of "living on a mountain top"!! But I do know one thing..........My SS sent a second box!! I AM SPOILED!!! :kiss: Look at this second box she got from Ronda!! Now ALL my chinnies get something:)!! Can't wait till they give up who she is!!

Attachments

• CIMG7045.jpg
    CIMG7045.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 118
I thought I knew until the last clue of "living on a mountain top"!! But I do know one thing..........My SS sent a second box!! I AM SPOILED!!! :kiss: Look at this second box she got from Ronda!! Now ALL my chinnies get something:)!! Can't wait till they give up who she is!!

Your SS was already revealed. It's in this same thread and was posted on Saturday... see below:

Here it is! Find your name on the left side to find your Santa on the right. :)

You --- Your Santa
3CsMommy --- ReneeM
Alli713 --- Silverrose
Brittany --- Alli713
Chincolores --- Mt. Zion Chins
Chinmama --- smhufflepuff
Daina91880 --- Chinmama
DolyphinM --- Raisinggrace
Erinschins --- javachin
javachin --- Pikaia
Lynn & The Chins --- Erinschins
Mt. Zion Chins --- Dolyphin M
Pikaia --- staceylwolf
Raisinggrace --- Chincolores
ReneeM --- Tillygizmo
Sandi --- Daina91880
Shooper --- VolunteerChin22
smhufflepuff --- Shooper
staceylwolf --- The1nOnlyMatty
Silverrose --- Brittany
The1nOnlyMatty --- 3CsMommy
Tillygizmo --- Lynn & the Chins
VolunteerChin22--- Sandi

Hope everyone had fun this year! Merry Christmas!

Thanks Stacie for setting this up every year :thumbsup:

Christy, I'm glad you never guessed it was me that was your SS :neener: sorry for the hard clues, I swore this year I wouldn't get called out so quick as in previous years, lol. And a big thank you to Daina from Jet, he loves his new fleece and toy. :)

Hahaha no worries!! We loved the stuff thanks again!!:dance3:

Lynn thank you so so much! we were so excited to enjoy our gifts :) Happy holidays!

Good guessing Matty (and Lynn). Glad you liked everything! Now, I just have to stop singing "FAME" at the top of my lungs randomly when I think about making the magnets. :D

I love love love the magnets! We have a dry erase board in our room. Now I just keep the magnets on their and keep track of weights under each one! They were absolutely amazing! And definitely fit with my Marilyn/Silver Screen theme in the room :)

I love love love the magnets! We have a dry erase board in our room. Now I just keep the magnets on their and keep track of weights under each one! They were absolutely amazing! And definitely fit with my Marilyn/Silver Screen theme in the room :)

I confess! I stalked you to Facebook and saw the cheer coach thing (which is awesome!), and then the Movie theme and decided to run with it. I'm glad they're useful as well as cute. That makes my Christmas. :hug2:

Side note: I JUST (literally, today, opened the mail box and there's the diploma) got my BA in Tech. Theater, so every time I look at this thread I start singing the theme from FAME. You're a bad influence on my Other Half's sanity, and I luv you for it. :thumbsup:

Back